Saturday, August 26, 2006

maladaptive attachment to an inanimate object


a sign of mental illness vs. schizoid PD?

well 2805-s301, it has been a long ride; almost 5 years now.
we have been through many things together
crossed the atlantic together, got bad looks together from the TSA guys me for my unshaved face and you for you banged up body, missing screws, and suspiciously empty battery bay...
you have stayed up with me many nights, never getting bored or tired..
you have seen my secret words and thoughts, and tried to protect them, fought off the hackers bravely .
you have insights into my unconscious from inferences made from google searches...
tastes of my longings from wandering, lost in cyber space, searching.
And suffered from listening to my music..

You have broken down a few times, and I thought you were done, but you managed to rise from the dead again. I thought about replacing you a few times but I never did.

But now in the twilight of your years we have to move on, today I will go look for your replacement and you will get some well deserved rest.
thank you for all the pixels...
a song for you

3 Comments:

Blogger Firas Wehbe said...

Get a mac

8/26/06, 8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am not cool enough for a mac, plus i am afraid of change

8/27/06, 3:32 PM  
Blogger gitanes legeres said...

toshiba w bass ya firas

8/28/06, 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home